So, you may be the type of person who loves planning your own trips and being in control so you wonder “Why would I need/want a travel agent?”
Well, I’m going to tell you five reasons why:
- A travel agent is there to make your life easier! Don’t feel like waking up early to get dining reservations or fast passes, I will! Don’t know where to start when planning your Disney trip? Feeling overwhelmed? I am here to answer all your questions no matter how big or small. If you enjoy planning the details, go for it! I can be here to support/guide you with as much or as little as you like. I go through extensive Disney training and have been there many times over the years. If I don’t know the answer, I will get you the answer. I can create an itinerary based upon your family’s budget, needs and suggest things your family may not be familiar with or not even know about. I am here for you before, during and after your travel. I work for a Disney Earmarked agency, Magical Wonders Vacations which, means that Disney recognizes our agency as a top seller of Disney products.
- You pay nothing more for a travel agent. I know a lot of people think you pay extra, but that is completely not true. The prices for my services are already factored into the price of your trip. If you book directly with Disney, you are paying for my services but are not receiving them. So why not use an agent? Although promotions are limited, if there is one available, I am going to try to apply the best promotion for your trip. I can also serve as your advocate if something goes wrong. I learn your family’s likes and dislikes and can tailor your trip based upon what your family enjoys.
- My number one goal is to make sure your family has the absolute best vacation. I know how important a vacation is. It could be your annual vacation or a once in a lifetime trip. I want to make it as enjoyable and as stress free as possible. I do this job because I truly love it and it brings me great personal satisfaction to know I am making someone’s vacation the very best it can be.
- With the recent events in relation to COVID-19, a lot of travel has been disrupted. This all happened quite quickly too. Using a travel agent means all you need to do is call me and say “I want to reschedule this vacation”, or “I want to cancel.” I will take care of as much as I can for you. Sometimes the only way to cancel is by calling the supplier directly. There may be long wait times in the queue, I will take care of it for you and educate you on your best options for future travel.
- Lastly, I am a small business in your local community. I work for a host agency, Magical Wonders Vacations which is owned by John and Judy Wetzel. Their vision for Magical Wonders is to create vacations for families to learn, grow and play together. When you book a trip through me you are supporting small business!